About the L.A.B. Golf LINK.1 Golf Putter
Through extensive scientific research L.A.B Golf have produce something new and exciting to this most important part of the game and as you will see in the videos below, all their science is backed up with jaw dropping demonstrations.
L.A.B Golf have created LINK.1 for every golfer that loves the idea of using this timeless putter shape but doesn’t make enough putts with it. With LINK.1, they sought to honour the most popular putter of all time. L.A.B are also making it better, and that’s for the simple reason that LINK.1 stays square by itself. To bring Lie Angle Balance to this blade, they have hyper-engineered it from 303 Stainless Steel. It’s 100% CNC Milled with four screws on the heel side and six on the toe side to offer a wide range of length and lie angle options. The L.A.B LINK.1 golf putter is 100% Made In the USA and built and balanced by the L.A.B. Golf Craftsmen in their factory outside Eugene, Oregon.
WHY LIE ANGLE BALANCE MATTERS
The hallmark of great putting is returning the putter face to “square” at impact, or perpendicular to the target line. That’s not our opinion; it’s science. The latest research shows that 83% of a putt’s starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact. The other 17% is influenced by the path of the putter head. Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B.) Technology makes it effortless for golfers to deliver a square putter face at impact because, unlike other putters, it keeps the putter face square to the arc throughout the stroke. It makes putting as easy as picking the right line, the right speed, and making your natural stroke. With no adjustments to make during the stroke, golfers can be confident that their putts will roll exactly where they’re aiming. With a L.A.B. Golf putter, golfers will quickly see that they’re better putters than they think.
L.A.B. Golf wasn’t the first company to realise that torque is bad for putting. Before we came along, there were other companies working on putters that reduced torque to help golfers putt more consistently. Raise your hand if you remember the Positive Putter and the Plop! The radicals of 2020 include L.A.B. Golf, Edel, Axis1, and Odyssey. These companies are on my list because they’ve all taken the low-torque plunge and continue to develop low-torque putters. What’s different about L.A.B. Golf is that unlike the other low-torque putters, L.A.B. Golf putters don’t just minimise putter head torque. They eliminate it. And golfers can feel this difference.
If you are sick and tired of wasting shots on the putting green, then investing in a L.A.B. Golf putter could well be the best golfing decision you ever make. This is technology that actually makes a difference!