Honma Beres W-106
Expansion of the head size of the wedge resulted to hit much easier than the previous models. BERES W106.
- A larger moment of inertia and a wilder sweet spot reducing loss of distance from missed shots.
The head size was designed slightly bigger than the traditional model.
- Large head size gives easiness and comfort at address.
- The sweet area is wide, the moment of inertia was also expanded to reduce distance lost and keep the directionalities stable even at miss shots.
Making the back face slightly thinner in parts creates excess weight, with a face size designed slightly larger than before.
Round edge adapts to shots from almost any lie.
- With an appropriate off-set, this wedge is easy to pick up the ball at any state of lie, and by adopting the round edge shape, to hit high trajectory ball was also made easy.
- The blade shape design that wraps around the ball, creating a sense of security and a desired shot line.
- The wide sole shape design to facilitate swing-through which can reduce miss shots.